- the darker the better
- NO frontal ambient (or else their faces will be blurry even if they don't move)
- Test the ambient (good start @ 20''/30'' f4.0/5.6 ISO100/200)
- Test focus (spot metering auto [make them pointing iphone] then lock in manual)
- Test flash if used (manual mode, power 1/8th, flash zoom!)
- Test sparkler (and change aperture/iso if too weak)
START WITH FLASH to not be caught by time.
For cursive writting or shape, prepare on paper and reverse, then learn by hear.
Never cut camera view (exept with cache to do point on i...)
Sparklers 36cm last 90s.