So She/He said Yes! ?
Congratulations! Now let's capture this wonderful life moment in bright, expressive and beautiful memories.
- Remember: photography is the ultimate STORY TELLING. My job is to capture and arrange every moments and all the details to allow you to relive your story anytime you want. To guard your memories. I'm proud of this.
- More than a service it's an EXPERIENCE full of subtleties and good surprises.
- I'm here to HELP. Most probably it's your first wedding, not me.
- It's all about YOU.
It always starts with Love. It's a gaze, it's a hand on a hip, it's a dance where music doesn't matter, it's a silence that is comfortable, it's a talk about nothing. And all the moments in between. It's two different individualities going the same way and watching trustfully to each other. And there's nothing more rewarding than capturing those special moments forever, through my clients' eyes. People are all different, the spirit has always been the same.
When choosing a photographer, you want the right person to cover one of the most important (and exciting) days of your life! There’s nothing worse than crafting for months this day and end-up with average and flat images. Sure, Uncle Bob has a nice camera, but your day deserves a dedicated, experienced partner who knows how to adapt to each light situation and moods, and good at capturing the full story of the day.
Consider the 5Ps: Personality, Portfolio, Promptness, Products, & Price!
Non-Disruptive Photo-Journalism: it's all about the story! Technically Wedding photography is a tricky area, the photographer needs to be good at capturing on the spot actions and candid emotions, outdoor and studio portraits, groups and details, locations/architecture... name it! I specialized in event photojournalism, with a twist of editorial flare. I can make myself invisible to get the loveliest candids. I have several weddings under my belt and half of them were same-sex marriages. For me, good wedding images have indeed style and artistic vision, but more important is capturing this gaze between 2 friends, this nervous hand before the big jump, this tear in a proud father.
I describe my style as FUN, FRESH, CLEAN, and CONNECTED.
I'd love to know more about you, your story, your big event vision and what you're looking for when it comes to your wedding photography. If you're here it means you appreciate the craft and value I can bring to you, and I thank you very much for that. Shoot me an email or phone call. I'm here to help you, understand you to be able to see the world through your eyes. Let's have fun and capture your story without you worrying about what you might miss! :)
I'm all about preparation because I want a smooth, low key experience for you (and for me :)). You have better things to do during your big day than thinking about logistics.
- Personalized engagement session
- Unlimited images, planning time and locations
- Hand-editing of all the images delivered
- Great attitude and thick French accent
- Ample hours for start to finish coverage
- Online Gallery for easy browsing, sharing, downloading, and easy print ordering
- Full integration with social media (facebook, video-slideshow) to share and online tools to stay efficient
- License for unlimited personal use and print release
- "RED/BLACK LABEL" special privileges
Handing a CD to a client and saying "good bye" is like getting oil and raw chicken from the restaurant waiter "figure it out". My goal is to deliver beautiful final products you can enjoy right away and for life.
- Your LEATHER ALBUM, an heirloom-quality wedding album with a full custom design and crazy customization choice (4 shapes, 20 sizes, 150 unique cover materials...etc...). MOST OF MY CLIENTS go for one of those.
- Deluxe proof book with all your images and Guest sign book
- High-end wall displays (mounted, standout, canvas, metal, acrylic, framed...)
- Covering other side sessions (rehearsal, boudoir, glam/trash-the-dress...)
- Several SIGNATURE SERVICES (gift prints, same-day projection, giant movie poster, client for life program...)